Stop Ignoring These 10 Signs Of Gluten Intolerance
Gluten intolerance is one of the most famous diseases of the modern world. Gluten in fact is the protein found in wheat, rye and barley and it is estimated that it is main reason for 55 diseases.
According to statistics around 99% of people who are sensitive to gluten were never diagnosed because they avoided the signs.
Around 15% of the population in USA is gluten sensitive. Check the list if you have some of the symptoms in order to prevent greater damage.
- Issues such as gas, bloating, diarrhea and even constipation or some other probles with the digestive tract.
- “Chicken skin” – your skin becomes rough and it has cracks due to lack of fatty acids and vitamin A because the gluten destroys the gut.
- Constant fatigue, brain fog or feeling tired after eating a meal that contains gluten.
- Diagnosis of an autoimmune disease such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Ulcerative colitis, Lupus, Psoriasis, Scleroderma or Multiple sclerosis.
- Dizziness or feeling off balance and other neurological diseases.
- Problems with hormones or infertility.
- Strong headaches and migraine.
- Chronic fatigue and unexplained pain in your body.
- Inflammation, swelling or pain in your fingers, knees or hips.
- Constant mood changes, anxiety and depression.